2020 – Present
Senior Technical SEO – First Page Digital HK
- Plan, execute and optimize on-page website content
- Fix SEO Technical Issues
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion, prioritization and optimization
- Monitor SEO performance such as bounce rate, ranking and conversion rate
- Track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary
- Recommend changes to website architecture, layouts, content and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop and implement link building strategy. Analyze data and create insight on the trends and key competitors
- Analyze data and create insight on the trends and key competitors
April 2019 – July 2019
SEO Manager – Tanda Workforce Solutions.
- Develop an organic marketing strategy to position Tanda for significant lead generation improvement in all three target countries.
- Coordinating with other members of the team to focus our efforts on increasing traffic. E.g. working with the content team on the type and quantity of content we need to be producing and sharing.
- Build links in all markets to relevant pages.
- Identify and help execute improvements to website that will have an immediate impact.
- Create an outreach “engine” that will greatly expedite the returns of future content, once implemented.
- Make Tanda THE dominant search player for time/roster management in the US, UK, and AU.
February 2018 – April 2019
SEO Manager – Dilate Digital
- Managing all SEO activities such as on-page optimisation, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Account management of clients
August 2017 – January 2018
Search Manager – Samsung SG
- Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for all the 9 regional subsidiaries.
- Stay abreast of emerging SEM, digital marketing and display trends and platforms while educating the local markets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Work with local markets and their digital agency to provide guidance, direction and seek out further opportunities for growth.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
February 2015 – August 2017
SEO Associate Manager – iProspect SG
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Write effective Meta Title, Description, and Header Tags
- Implement on-page SEO content strategies such as Schema coding.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance and KPI reports.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Analyzing a website’s key performance metrics and competitive trending
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Weekly, monthly reports (Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics).
- Lead development of senior management dashboards.
May 2012 – February 2015
- Campaign setup & Ad group setup to both search & display networks with PPC budgets ranging from USD$30,000 – USD$50,000/month.
- Writing and testing ad copy
- Improve quality score and conversion rates via landing page optimization
- Daily management of PPC campaigns in both search and display networks
- Conducting keyword/placement analysis/research
- Analyzing search analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmasters Tools, etc and interpret data, performance of keywords, placement sites, ad copies, bounce rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Ongoing optimization for keywords and placements
- Creation of Remarketing Campaigns
- Website Audit for PPC Landing Page
- Produce monthly client reports and participate in client conference calls